Paper Doll Template
The best thing about this paper doll template is that it’s not just for a paper doll book, but you can use it in any way you like. I’ve seen some people make their paper dolls into a life-sized paper doll, which is really cool. The other thing I’ve seen them do is put a picture of the doll on each page and make the pages look like they were torn out of a book. If you want to do something similar, here’s how:
1) Download this template and print it out on your printer. You can also print it on cardstock if you prefer (it will be slightly thinner).
2) Cut out each page as shown (there are two different versions).
3) Fold each page in half vertically so that the crease lines run horizontally across the page. Glue along those creases and let them dry completely before continuing with step 4 below.
4) Once dried, unfold each page again and lay it flat on top of another piece of paper (or cardstock), sticky side up. Fold both pieces together lengthwise so that they match up with crease lines from step 2 above (if done well enough, these fold lines will disappear because there is only one crease line in this step).
5) Begin to fold the paper back and forth across each other so that it looks like an accordion. Make sure that you fold along your original crease lines, not the ones made during step 4 above (these will be slightly thicker).